It really is good fun and a great community initiative and pr exercise by Ben and Jerry's...and as you can see from the pics the weather was rubbish (I don't usually go round wearing picnic blankets) but we carried on...
Monday, 3 August 2009
Ben and Jerry's Sundae
I don't think Ben and Jerry's ice-cream has made it to Oz, but for me it's the best icecream I've ever had. Ben and Jerry's Sundae is a fun festival that Ben and Jerry's do in London every summer. Tickets are cheap and they go as soon as they come on sale. You get free ice-cream, yes that's right free ice-cream, all day long. There are lots of fun little stands, many showcasing sustainable solutions and community endeavours and some are just plain quirky like toe wrestling, mystic meg and air guitar and of course there is a line up of music. The crowd is a mix of young families, groups of trendy teens and twenty somethings and friends in their 30s just kicking back to icecream and music...
It really is good fun and a great community initiative and pr exercise by Ben and Jerry's...and as you can see from the pics the weather was rubbish (I don't usually go round wearing picnic blankets) but we carried on...



It really is good fun and a great community initiative and pr exercise by Ben and Jerry's...and as you can see from the pics the weather was rubbish (I don't usually go round wearing picnic blankets) but we carried on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment