On our last day in Cornwall we squeezed in another walk, this time from Port Quin to Port Isaac. We took the coast path to Port Isaac - lots of steps up and down! It was only two and a half miles but very undulating! It was magnificent scenery, and we passed only five people so it felt like we had it all to ourselves...
We stopped in Port Isaac, where there a fair few people strolling through the lanes. It's a really cute fishing village, definitely liked it more than Padstow. It's also famous as the setting for the tv show Doc Martin.
I picked up a super fresh crab sandwich, saw the fish for the day coming in, and we set off on the inland route back to Port Quin. I loved this walk, it was definitely one of the most picturesque walks I've done.

No comments:
Post a Comment